"New Iberia" Top 5 Page for this destination New Iberia by Tshoop
New Iberia Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 135 photos
I miss it already. The best places to eat are Little river inn, and Clementine's. I would stay at Holiday Inn, Comfort Suites, or one of the wonderful bed & breakfasts. Don't miss Avery Island or the Shadows.
- Pros:Excellent food, history, and nice people.
- Cons:The bus service just started I wouldn't use the bus service until after May, so they can work the kinks out.
- In a nutshell:Small but inviting, wonderful place to live and visit.
Just go to city park and stroll down the hiking paths. Make sure to visit Devil's Pond in City park. Feed the ducks and... more travel advice
Great place not frequented by many tourists(it's where the locals go.) It's a lot like Chili's only a little nicer. The... more travel advice
New Iberia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Queen City of the Bayou - Mansions, and Sugar"
- "New Iberia, LA"
- "New Iberia"
- "larsy's new New Iberia Page/Avery Island page"
- "Welcome to my New Iberia page."
- "SeaBreezeUSA's new New Iberia page"
- "New Iberia "The Berry""
- See All...
- Things to Do in New Iberia
- Hotels in New Iberia
- Nightlife in New Iberia
- Restaurants in New Iberia
- Shopping in New Iberia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in New Iberia
- 6 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to New Iberia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in New Iberia
No friends yet.