"You only live once" mrdarius's Profile

Introduction

Welcome to my travel page. I've found this website very useful for my own trips, so I figured I'd give something back.

I just got back to NYC from a six month stint in Vilnius, Lithuania. There, I worked on 2 successful political campaigns, including one for President. Would be glad to answer any questions you may have about Lithuania!

PS: All the photos on this page are my own unless I'm IN the photos or otherwise noted. Let me know if you want to use one of them. I loves me my digital camera!

IRELAND

I went to Ireland in March 2003 (but not for St. Patty's day). I visited Dublin and Killarney during my trip and I took over 200 pictures, unfortunately, my hard drive crashed a month later, and all I am left with is what's on this page. : (

I want to go back really bad, and think that behind NYC and Vilnius, Dublin is the greatest place in the world (that I've been to). ;)

Lithuania

Another quick note: While I was born and raised on Long Island in New York, all my grandparents were born and raised in Lithuania. I have been there pretty much every year since 1991, and this year lived there for 6 months.

• Intro Updated Nov 5, 2004

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Dec 31, 2007 at 11:38 AM

Happy Birthday! May you have a long life full of great travels.

• sayedaburas's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2005 at 5:15 PM

♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫♫I wish you a Merry Xmas♫and a Happy Birthday♫♫HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU♫HAPPY BD TO YOU♫♫ HAPPY BD TO DARIUS♫HAPPY BD TO YOU (~_~)ღ

• kit_mc's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2005 at 3:17 PM

Some great pages and great pics. You've led an interesting life! And any extra money is certainly there to be spent on seeing the world!! All the best for 2005.

• Dec 31, 2004 at 3:49 AM

Many many happy returns of the day. Wishing you a happy birthday and a happy & prosperous New Year. Greetings from India.

• DarkRay's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 10:13 PM

Happy Birthday to you and I hope you have a wonderful New Year! :-)

• Dec 30, 2004 at 6:10 PM

Happy Birthday wishes to you!! And a Happy New Year too. All the best to you for 2005. Smiles from Sydney, Australia :)

• florry's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2004 at 1:56 AM

nice page..greetings from ireland..

• butterfly_girl's Profile Photo
    Aug 10, 2004 at 5:37 AM

Greetings from Austin. Nice homepage.

• aadil's Profile Photo
    Mar 4, 2004 at 6:49 PM

Interesting page!!! Some great albums!!! And some pretty sunsets too!!! Thanks for sharing on VT!!!

• ginte's Profile Photo
    Dec 23, 2003 at 3:29 AM

Nice and interesting Homepage! I'm going to see through your travel pages now:) Best wishes from Lithuania!

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!