Buenos Aires Shopping Tips by Charlin_Baby
Buenos Aires Shopping: 201 reviews and 207 photos
Abasto de Buenos Aires
Abasto de Buenos Aires Shopping is one of the buildings with more history of the city, that of the Market of Abasto, main supplier of fruits and vegetables of the Buenos Aires of ends of last century.
Is the largest commercial center of the Capital with 120.000 m2, four levels with more than 186 commercial localities, parking with 1200 garages covers, 12 movie theaters, 1 park of diversions with capacity for 6.000 persons for hour, the Plaza of the Zorzal, a plaza covered and the "Museum of the Children", the unique one in its type in every Latin America.
Abasto de Buenos Aires is more than a Commercial Center. Is the true motor of the renaissance of one of the most traditional neighborhoods in Buenos Aires.
What to buy: Clothes, Shoes, etc....
What to pay: Cheaper than others Shoppings
Address: Corrientes y Anchorena
Linea B (Estación Carlos Gardel)
24 - 26 - 29 - 41 - 61 - 62 - 64 - 68 - 71 - 99 - 101 - 115 - 118 - 124 - 132 - 146 - 155 - 168 - 188
Theme: Women's Clothes
Bond Street Gallery
Referring of the under of buenos aires, the gallery Bond Street became the point of encounter of diverse cultures. In her live together the skaters, the Gothic, the hardcore and all curious, in the most absolute one of the respects. That is the style Bond Street.
What to buy: In Bonds Street Gallery you can buy.....since a pair of eye-glasses to a pircing in the tongue...It is one of those places that one enters and your eyes can't see all the things in the same time.....all that you can imagine, you can buy there, hoops of all types, tatoo, shoes, clothes, etc...really is very funny...and...well...I usually go there..
What to pay: For us is more expensive than others places, but....you know, for you is so cheap!
Address: Santa Fe 1670
Directions: I think you can go to Alto Palermo, and then, walk to Bond Street Gallery
Buenos Aires Design
In the neighborhood of Recoleta, one of the most sophisticated neighborhoods of Buenos Aires, is found located Buenos Aires Design, the first one and ONLY shopping entirely dedicated to the design, equipment and decoration of interiors.
What to buy: Equipment to decoration of interiors, etc
What to pay: The most expensive place to buy equipment and decoration of interiors.
Address: Av. Pueyrredón and Av. of the Liberator
Directions: Among the Av. Pueyrredón and Av. of the Liberator, surrounded by gardens, museums and cultural centers, in an area of great tourist attraction.
Theme: Home Furnishing
Alto Palermo Shopping was one of the first large centers of purchase of high level. Its construction brought prepared a great economic, building, and commercial growth of the neighborhood of Palermo. It offers a great variety of commercial localities distributed in three flats. Besides counts on movie theaters and a sector with play for children.
What to buy: Clothes, shoes, etc
What to pay: A lot of money because is expensive place
Address: Av. Santa Fe 3253
Linea D (Estación Bulnes)
12 - 15 - 29 - 39 - 64 - 68 - 92 - 111 - 128 - 152
Theme: Women's Clothes
More Reviews (16)
Charlin_Baby's Related Pages
Buenos Aires Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Buenos Aires, a city I really LOVE!"
- "Buenos Aires 2004"
- "Mi Buenos aires Querido..."
- "Buenos Aires the local way!"
- "My Home Away from Home"
- "BUENOS AIRES - I AM ALWAYS BACK!!!!!"
- "Buenos Aires - it's great!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Buenos Aires
- Hotels in Buenos Aires
- Transportation in Buenos Aires
- Nightlife in Buenos Aires
- Restaurants in Buenos Aires
- Shopping in Buenos Aires
- Warnings and Dangers in Buenos Aires
- See All...
Explore the World
- Isla Cristina
- Kenner Hotels
- Kampong Bangoi Sato Hotels
- Tlacolula de Matamoros Hotels
- Stillwater Hotels
- Airlie Beach
Badges & Stats in Buenos Aires
- 20 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 20 Forum posts
- 31 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Buenos Aires?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Buenos Aires
- Uploaded a Photo to "3rd VT Meeting in BA"
- Posted in Travel Beijin Forum "Transport from Beijing to Shanghai"
- Wrote a Review Greeeat food!!! about Las Cholas in Buenos Aires Restaurants
- updated a Buenos Aires Travel Page "SWEET HOME BUENOS AIRES"
- Commented on one of rogdias's Buenos Aires travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mar del Plata Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quito Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- El Calafate Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ushuaia Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Argentina Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 4 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Esquel Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (1)
Latest Buenos Aires hotel reviews
- Buenos Aires Hilton
- 496 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Bulnes Quality Studios Hotel Buenos Aires
- 11 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 11, 2012
- Park Tower
- 217 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 5, 2013
- Hotel Alcazar
- 9 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 1, 2012
- Hotel Ushuaia
- 2 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 11, 2012
- 153 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 15, 2013
- Design Ce
- 146 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Aspen Suites Hotel
- 38 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 28, 2013
- Milhouse Hostel
- 125 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 25, 2013
- Faena Hotel And Universe
- 213 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 11, 2013
- Suipacha Suites
- 10 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 21, 2012
- Apart Hotel & Spa Congreso
- 19 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Aug 8, 2012
- Ibis Buenos Aires
- 77 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 4, 2013
- Elevage Buenos Aires Hotel
- 60 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Mar 7, 2013
- 334 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 1, 2013
- La Boca- 122 Reviews, 221 Photos
- Recoleta- 157 Reviews, 230 Photos
- San Telmo- 136 Reviews, 201 Photos
- Plaza de Mayo- 136 Reviews, 202 Photos
- El Obelisco- 53 Reviews, 67 Photos
- Recoleta - Cementerio de la Recoleta- 44 Reviews, 132 Photos
- Florida Street- 44 Reviews, 60 Photos
- El Congreso- 36 Reviews, 74 Photos
- Tango- 49 Reviews, 64 Photos
- Puerto Madero and Catalina's- 67 Reviews, 117 Photos
See All Buenos Aires Things to Do