"Las Cataratas del Iguazú - The Iguazú Falls" Parque Nacional del Iguazù by Charlin_Baby
Parque Nacional del Iguazù Travel Guide: 399 reviews and 1,166 photos
The falls are situated inside the national park, that possesses the same name. Bordering with Brazil in the province of Misiones. Iguazú Falls in the guaraní language signifies "grand water", it's composed of 275 waterfalls disseminated or dispersed in the form of a half-moon 2,7 km long and falls that surpass 70 meters.
Between the waterfalls that are emphasized there are Mitre, Belgrano, Rivadavia, Tres Mosqueteros, San Martín, Bozzetti, Dos Hermanas and the famous Garganta del Diablo, one of the most spectacular falls solely for its size and beautiful scenery
The Iguazú National Park that harbors the famous falls contains more than 400 species of fowl, approximately 2000 species of vegetation and a incommensurable world of insects that make this place one of the most richest natural environments in the country.
it is a 5 stars hotel, with all that you need, is really very nice place, with a big park, and beautiful view. Disabled... more travel advice
Forest: 4x4 vehicles travel 8 kms trough the "Yacaratía" road reaching Macuco Port. Rapids: abroad semi-rigid rubber... more travel advice
Charlin_Baby's Related Pages
Parque Nacional del Iguazù Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Iguazu Falls - The World's Most Spectacular!"
- "Falling Water . . ."
- "An amazing experience at Iguazu Falls"
- "The End of the Rainbow"
- "Finally to the Falls"
- "Devil's Throat - Garganta del Diablo"
- "Yguazù : Agua grande !!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Hotels in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Transportation in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Nightlife in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Restaurants in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Shopping in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- Warnings and Dangers in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 15 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Parque Nacional del Iguazù?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parque Nacional del Iguazù
Top 10 Pages
- Lima Intro, 13 reviews, 40 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mar del Plata Intro, 17 reviews, 35 photos, 3 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 20 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Quito Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos
- El Calafate Intro, 6 reviews, 19 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cuba Intro, 20 photos, 3 travelogues
- Ushuaia Intro, 4 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Argentina Intro, 2 reviews, 13 photos, 4 travelogues
- Parque Nacional del Iguazù Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Esquel Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue