"The Wonderful World of Woo" Wooster by lovinoz
Wooster Travel Guide: 41 reviews and 62 photos
This was home sweet home during my first and third years of college, one hour's drive south of Cleveland. I studied Geology and made some great friends here at The College of Wooster, a small liberal arts school with a lot to offer.
More details and some photos coming soon.
Feel free to email me if you have any detailed questions about the school or town.
I highly recommend The Wooster Inn, especially if you are visiting people on campus. The Inn is next to a big golf course and has great meals. It's a bit pricey, but worth it.
CLICK HERE to visit the Wooster Inn's website or visit my accommodation tip below for more information.
There are a few cheaper places to stay in downtown, which is only a 20 minute walk from campus. More info coming soon.
- Pros:Residential campus so everyone is in the same boat - great for making friends and having a tight community!
- Cons:Very expensive school and no night life - you will need a car!
lovinoz's Related Pages
Wooster Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Wooster, OH.... halfway there....."
- "Wooster isn't as boring as you think!"
- "The Wonderful World of Woo"
- "Welcom to Wooster Ohio"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Wooster
- Hotels in Wooster
- Transportation in Wooster
- Nightlife in Wooster
- Restaurants in Wooster
- Shopping in Wooster
- Warnings and Dangers in Wooster
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Wooster
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Wooster?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Wooster
Photos in WoosterSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Second Valley Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cocoa Beach Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glenelg Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Nepal Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Port Douglas Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Surfers Paradise Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rapid Bay Intro, 8 photos, 2 travelogues