"TANUNDA" Tanunda by lovinoz
Tanunda Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 18 photos
Tanunda is about a 1.5 hour drive north of Adelaide and well worth a visit, even if you are not a big wine drinker. The beautiful scenery throughout the Barossa Valley is not to be missed. There are several quaint shops, cafes, restaurants and hotels in town. See my tips below for more information or send me an email with specific questions.
Drive up to Menglers Hill Lookout for a great view of Tanunda and other towns across the Barossa Valley. Great place to... more travel advice
This is a very upmarket restaurant on the main street of Tanunda. The atmosphere inside is cozy and romantic, but would... more travel advice
lovinoz's Related Pages
Tanunda Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Just About Centre of the Barossa Valley"
- "The heart of the Barossa Valley!!!!!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tanunda
- Hotels in Tanunda
- Transportation in Tanunda
- Restaurants in Tanunda
- Warnings and Dangers in Tanunda
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tanunda
- 5 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Tanunda?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tanunda
Top 10 Pages
- Second Valley Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 3 travelogues
- Adelaide Intro, 10 reviews, 17 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cocoa Beach Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glenelg Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Nepal Intro, 1 review, 10 photos, 1 travelogue
- Port Douglas Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Surfers Paradise Intro, 1 review, 8 photos, 1 travelogue
- Hong Kong Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 8 photos, 2 travelogues
- Rapid Bay Intro, 8 photos, 2 travelogues