"Nice holiday resort" Petrovac by Jeca011
Petrovac Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 23 photos
Petrovac was first mentioned in the chronicles of father dukljanin. Once called Lastva, it was founded as a settlement in the late 18th and early 19th centuries of interest are two small churches, built in the 14th and 15th century, after wich the settlement takes its name, Kastel
Beaty and its time lessness are reflected in secular and religious buildings dating from late antiquity and early christianity where floor mossaics represent the earliest signs of art in this region. At Miriste beneath Petrovac in 1902 a mosaic was discovered from the 3rd or 4th century.
Petrovac beach is a protected natural reservation. This beach with reddish sand is about 600m long and is one of the... more travel advice
Jeca011's Related Pages
Petrovac Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice holiday resort"
- "Beatiful blue,little castle"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Petrovac
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Petrovac?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Petrovac
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 102 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 48 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zemun Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxor Intro, 41 reviews, 39 photos
- Becej Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Verona Intro, 31 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budva Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topola Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Arandjelovac Intro, 23 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues