"Royal town" Top 5 Page for this destination Topola by Jeca011
Topola Travel Guide: 77 reviews and 153 photos
Topola is located in the central Serbia, in it's part called Sumadija.
It is situated on the slopes of the hill Oplenac, a crossroads of major, regional and local roads. It's 80 km away from Belgrade.
Today's Topola can be said to have been founded at that moment when Karadjordje first settled on the western foothills of Oplenac, in 1781.
Topola is another town important in our history.
- Pros:History, landscapes, vineyards
Nikolje Monastery, with its church dedicated to St. Nicholas in the village of Satornja, was raised by a cousin of the... more travel advice
Hotel “Oplenac” has been receiveing guests since 1935. It was built within The Endowment of King Petar I and was first... more travel advice
Jeca011's Related Pages
Topola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Topola, Oplenac…"
- "Topola small place with great beauty"
- "Royal town"
- "St George Church"
- "My city - city full of history"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Topola
- Hotels in Topola
- Transportation in Topola
- Nightlife in Topola
- Warnings and Dangers in Topola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Topola
- 26 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (8)
Have you been to Topola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Topola
Photos in TopolaSee All Photos (26)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 102 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 48 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zemun Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxor Intro, 41 reviews, 39 photos
- Becej Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Verona Intro, 31 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budva Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topola Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Arandjelovac Intro, 23 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues