"Holiday for body and soul" Vrnjacka Banja by Jeca011
Vrnjacka Banja Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 149 photos
Curative mineral water springs, natural beauty of this region full of green parks, walking and bicycle paths, as well as those suitable for mountain climbing, are only a part of rich and diversified tourist offer.
Throughout the year and especially during the summer holiday season, Vrnjacka Banja offers to its visitor's exceptionally rich and diverse cultural and entertainment programmes.
A special attention is paid to the facilities for guests' recreation, as well as for fitness training of both amateur athletes and top professional teams. There are fields for soccer, handball, volleyball and trim paths through the pine forest. In the near vicinity is the Goc Mt. with ski tracks and ski lifts.
- In a nutshell:You will return home 10 years younger
You can come from one side of Banja to other by this mini trains. This is also good idea to see some "Must see". They... more travel advice
Jeca011's Related Pages
Vrnjacka Banja Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Holiday for body and soul"
- "SPA FOR YOUR BODY AND YOUR SOUL"
- "Vrnjacka Banja"
- "Most popular spa in Serbia"
- "Cool SPA"
- "VRNJACKA BANJA"
- "Vrnjacka Banja, Serbia and Montenegro"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vrnjacka Banja
- Hotels in Vrnjacka Banja
- Transportation in Vrnjacka Banja
- Nightlife in Vrnjacka Banja
- Restaurants in Vrnjacka Banja
- Shopping in Vrnjacka Banja
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vrnjacka Banja
- 17 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Vrnjacka Banja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vrnjacka Banja
Photos in Vrnjacka BanjaSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 102 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 48 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zemun Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxor Intro, 41 reviews, 39 photos
- Becej Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Verona Intro, 31 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budva Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topola Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Arandjelovac Intro, 23 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues