"L U X O R" Top 5 Page for this destination Luxor by Jeca011
Luxor Travel Guide: 1,611 reviews and 4,431 photos
Luxor probably the most interesting destination in Egypt. In this city, the former Thebes, some of the biggest and best preserved temples of the ancient times can be seen.
Luxor is really three different areas, consisting of the City of Luxor on the East side of the Nile, the town of Karnak just north of Luxor and Thebes, which the ancient Egyptians called Waset, which is on the west side of the Nile across from Luxor.
- In a nutshell:The worlds greatest open air museum
When his tomb was discovered by Howard Carter in 1922, Tutankhamen became the most famous ruler of the ancient world.... more travel advice
This tomb is the most preserved tomb in the valley. It descends over 100m. The long corridor ends with the burial... more travel advice
Jeca011's Related Pages
Luxor Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "We are going to Luxor...."
- "One week in Luxor"
- "Two-Thirds of Egypt's Ruins are Here"
- "L U X O R"
- "Luxor - Nile Cruise"
- "Luxor Temple Pictures"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Luxor
- Hotels in Luxor
- Transportation in Luxor
- Nightlife in Luxor
- Restaurants in Luxor
- Shopping in Luxor
- Warnings and Dangers in Luxor
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Luxor
- 41 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Luxor?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Luxor
Photos in LuxorSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Belgrade Intro, 102 reviews, 106 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Former Republic of Serbia and Montenegro Intro, 48 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- Zemun Intro, 51 reviews, 54 photos
- Paris Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Luxor Intro, 41 reviews, 39 photos
- Becej Intro, 32 reviews, 33 photos
- Verona Intro, 31 reviews, 33 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Budva Intro, 28 reviews, 30 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Topola Intro, 26 reviews, 26 photos
- Arandjelovac Intro, 23 reviews, 28 photos, 2 travelogues