"A little bit of South Africa" South Africa by Rozita
South Africa Travel Guide: 12,016 reviews and 28,579 photos
South Africa.. what can I say? I loved the country!! Its history of Apartheid is indeed terrible and agonizing, and sometimes the present is not any better.. But none of this changes the fact that this is a country of incredible beauty!!!!
I was only there for a month or so, so I didn't get to see as much as I'd liked, but it's a beginning. I'll try and share some of my experiences with you guys here on VT, but if there's something that you don't find here, that you think I might be able to help you with, don't hesitate to ask!
This photo is taken by a friend of mine, Lucien, and it is the sunset seen by the Lion's Head in Cape Town.
Written May 25, 2002
Surf the South African wave...
Written May 28, 2002
Rozita's Related Pages
South Africa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A world in one country!"
- "A peek into a great country"
- "SUNNY SOUTH AFRICA not at the moment its raining"
- "South Africa Road Trip"
- "South Africa - We had a wonderful World Cup!"
- "South Africa"
- "The Splendour of South Africa"
- See All...
- Things to Do in South Africa
- Hotels in South Africa
- Transportation in South Africa
- Nightlife in South Africa
- Restaurants in South Africa
- Shopping in South Africa
- Warnings and Dangers in South Africa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in South Africa
- 0 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to South Africa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in South Africa
Top 10 Pages
- United Kingdom Intro, 9 reviews, 5 photos
- Tanzania Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- London Intro, 7 reviews, 6 photos
- China Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Trondheim Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Kristiansand Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bergen Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- South Africa Intro, 6 photos, 2 travelogues
- Copenhagen Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Melbourne Intro, 1 review, 2 photos