I love to travel - simply put. If I didn't have to work for a living, that's what I would spend majority of my time doing. I take every opportunity to travel, and I expect a lot more to come. I have no plans to stop traveling anytime soon.
I will do my best to keep this site updated with all of my travel experiences. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures from many of my trips from the past since I've only had a digital camera since 2003. Maybe some day I will scan some of the photos in....
Some of my recent trips are highlighted on this page below. This doesn't include all the other cool places I've been to, too, such as:
- The Hermitage, St. Petersburg, Russia
- Guiness Brewery, Dublin, Ireland
- Up the Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
- Versailles, France
- Stonehenge, England
- The Little Mermaid statue, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Bullfighting and flamenco dancing in Spain
- Lochness, Scotland
- Taj Mahal, Agra, India
- Angkor Wat, Cambodia
- Snow Festival, Sapporo, Japan
- Kodo concert, Sado Island, Japan
- Hike up Mt. Fuji
- Hiking in Nepal
- Beaches of Thailand
- Snowboarding in Japan, Whistler, and U.S.
- Hiking the Inca Trail