"Ischgl" Ischgl by PelLihi
Ischgl Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 197 photos
I went to Ischgl in April 2006 and in March 2007 together with a few friends. All in all these were great winter holidays. Ischgl is a marvellous place for snowboarding - wide slopes for beginners as well as pros, nearly 100% chair lifts (very comfortable), and lots of nice ski huts.
Since Ischgl is located between 2.000 and 2.700 metres above sea level, the snow is still good for skiing in late April/early May. Additionally at this time of the year you normally get lots of sunshine up there!
The "après-ski" action is tremendous. It seems like the whole town consists of party-people only.
* Snobby people
* High prices (why the hell should I pay 5 € for a 0,4 beer - not on the mountain - in town!!!)
* Good snow and slopes
* Good "après-ski"
- Pros:Good snow, good party
PelLihi's Related Pages
Ischgl Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ischgl - the never ending party"
- "Ischgl - the Alpine Ibiza"
- "The Good old Austrian (Apres) Ski village"
- "Happy but tired"
- "It's all downhill in the Alps"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ischgl
- Hotels in Ischgl
- Transportation in Ischgl
- Nightlife in Ischgl
- Restaurants in Ischgl
- Shopping in Ischgl
- Warnings and Dangers in Ischgl
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ischgl
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Ischgl?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ischgl
Photos in IschglSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 20 reviews, 53 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 15 reviews, 52 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 12 reviews, 43 photos
- Hamburg Intro, 11 reviews, 33 photos
- Vienna Intro, 20 reviews, 17 photos
- Colorado Springs Intro, 21 reviews, 14 photos
- Lago di Garda Intro, 4 reviews, 15 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 9 reviews, 9 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isla Holbox Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Havana Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos