"Riccione" Riccione by SwissAmerican
Riccione Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 22 photos
This is little town is close to Rimini (one of Italy's well known places to party and hang out at the beach) Do go in the Summer. May is usually still cold. You can find cheap hotels and the shopping isn't bad. The beach is nice- you will have to pay for a sun chair though. Whatever you do- go to the huge ice cream parlor and try the Nonna's Specialty- mmmhh
SwissAmerican's Related Pages
Riccione Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ROMAGNAAAAAA....ROMAGNA MIA......"
- "For beach lovers"
- "Assemblea Annuale delle Donne"
- "My First Venture Abroad"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Riccione
- Hotels in Riccione
- Nightlife in Riccione
- Restaurants in Riccione
- Warnings and Dangers in Riccione
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Riccione
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Riccione?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Riccione
Top 10 Pages
- Bern Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Thailand Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- London Intro, 3 reviews
- San Francisco Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Paris Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Copenhagen Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Florida Intro, 1 photo
- New York City Intro, 1 review
- Los Angeles Intro, 1 review
- Riccione Intro, 1 review