Rocky Mountain House Nightlife Tips by papajoeb
Rocky Mountain House Nightlife: 2 reviews and 0 photos
Kind of a dump, but if Bozzy's and the Tamarack are empty, check out fusion. Can be a lot of fun when your drunk and it's packed.
Directions: Bottom of main street across from the theater
Another local bar, this one is attached to the Tamarack Hotel. Thursay is kareoke night, biggest night of the week. Try this place is Bozzy's is dead.
Small local bar. Usually most of the younger people go here if there aren't any bush or house parties to go to. Some of the locals enjoy a good scrap from time to time and usually will pick out strangers. The trick to being a stranger in this bar is to make friends with the owner. His name is Brian or "the bozz". He's a super friendly guy, loves meeting foreigners and will hook you up with the right people.
Dress Code: no dress code
Address: Big horn Plaza beside the Holiday Inn
More Reviews (13)
- See All Get a local to take you out
- Into the wild
- Two feet and a heart beat
- See All Wildlife
papajoeb's Related Pages
Rocky Mountain House Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historical Rocky Mountain House"
- "Rocky Mountain House"
- "Behind the Shield of the Rockies"
- "Natural Beauty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rocky Mountain House
- Hotels in Rocky Mountain House
- Transportation in Rocky Mountain House
- Nightlife in Rocky Mountain House
- Shopping in Rocky Mountain House
- Warnings and Dangers in Rocky Mountain House
- See All...
Explore the World
- Cibadak Hotels
- Aborlan Hotels
- Strawberry Hotels
- Lettomanoppello Hotels
- Mountain Home
- Kampong Karambunai
Badges & Stats in Rocky Mountain House
- 16 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Rocky Mountain House?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rocky Mountain House
Top 10 Pages
- Calgary Intro, 22 reviews, 2 photos
- Rocky Mountain House Intro, 16 reviews
- Crete Island Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Mykonos Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Greece Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Fira Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Krabi Intro, 4 reviews
- Ko Tao Intro, 3 reviews
- Pai Intro, 3 reviews
No friends yet.