"Rocky Mountain House" Rocky Mountain House by papajoeb
Rocky Mountain House Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 61 photos
Rocky Mountain House is a small town nestled between the foothills of the Rockies and the great praries. I wouldn't say that there's anything special to see here, but there's lots to do if you're into backcountry activities.
- Pros:very off the beaten track, lots of nature activities
- Cons:very small, full of rednecks, a city persons worst dream
- In a nutshell:this place is really only fun if you know a local or two, otherwise it's pretty hard to take advantage of everything it has to offer. If for some reason you do choose to visit Rocky, drop me a line and i'll hook you up.
If you have a local friend, your options are much greater for activities like hiking, fishing, camping, hunting, dirt... more travel advice
The town is small enough to walk anywhere you want to go. There is a taxi service available if required. more travel advice
papajoeb's Related Pages
Rocky Mountain House Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historical Rocky Mountain House"
- "~ Rocky Mountain House ~"
- "Rocky Mountain House"
- "Behind the Shield of the Rockies"
- "Natural Beauty"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rocky Mountain House
- Hotels in Rocky Mountain House
- Transportation in Rocky Mountain House
- Nightlife in Rocky Mountain House
- Shopping in Rocky Mountain House
- Warnings and Dangers in Rocky Mountain House
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rocky Mountain House
- 16 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Rocky Mountain House?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rocky Mountain House
Top 10 Pages
- Calgary Intro, 22 reviews, 2 photos
- Rocky Mountain House Intro, 16 reviews
- Crete Island Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Athens Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Mykonos Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Greece Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Fira Intro, 1 review, 4 photos
- Krabi Intro, 4 reviews
- Ko Tao Intro, 3 reviews
- Pai Intro, 3 reviews
No friends yet.