"Abbottabad" Top 5 Page for this destination Abbottabad by kymjanjua
Abbottabad Travel Guide: 36 reviews and 75 photos
Yes the army commands the city. PMA (kakul) is within Abbottabad and you can see cadets training while visiting Ilyasi Mosque or from top of Shimla Hill.
Yet the role of Army in development of Abbottabad has been very positive. General Abbott upon whom the city is named certainly saw something in these hills and opted for army to train here. The weather and the scenes are worth living and watching.
Abbottabad is a small yet beautiful city. No happhazard planning. Easy to find everything.
Reasonable price with good service. They give you two beds with blankets and an attached washroom. Not that good... more travel advice
kymjanjua's Related Pages
Abbottabad Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Abbottabad - The Alpine Paradise"
- "Abbottabd page 12354678!@#$%^&*()&^%$@#! "
- "Abbottabad's City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abbottabad
- Hotels in Abbottabad
- Transportation in Abbottabad
- Nightlife in Abbottabad
- Restaurants in Abbottabad
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abbottabad
- 2 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Abbottabad?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abbottabad
Top 5 Pages
- Naran Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Abbottabad Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Lahore Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Islamabad Intro, 1 review
- Harare Intro, 1 photo
No friends yet.