"I left my heart in Rio" Rio de Janeiro by tequilagirl
Rio de Janeiro Travel Guide: 3,631 reviews and 6,549 photos
Rio de Janeiro is, without a doubt, the best city I have been to so far! It is full of magic everywhere you go. I spent 10 days here and could have stayed for 10 years.
Taking the Gondola up SugarLoaf Mountain was a definate highlight. The weather was perfect and the view of the city was amazing! I was very much a tourist on this trip!!
Copacabana Beach had some of the softest sand I have ever felt. (It was a pain after leaving the beach, because a lot of the sand came with me) For those of you who love spending your days playing in the surf and people-watching, Copacabana will fulfill you!
- Pros:friendly people, amazing food, lots and lots and lots to do and see
- Cons:Public urination
- In a nutshell:A total fantasy-land!
Ah, Copacabana Beach. There is a reason that someone wrote a song about it. The waves are a blast to play in, the sand... more travel advice
tequilagirl's Related Pages
Rio de Janeiro Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "RIO DE JANEIRO HAS SECRETS"
- "Welcome to the City of God"
- "Rio de Janeiro - Minha casa / My Home"
- "Rio de Janeiro - My favourite place on earth!"
- "RIO DE JANEIRO - WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD!"
- "Imagining Rio"
- "Rio de Janeiro - a work in progress for a while..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rio de Janeiro
- Hotels in Rio de Janeiro
- Transportation in Rio de Janeiro
- Nightlife in Rio de Janeiro
- Restaurants in Rio de Janeiro
- Shopping in Rio de Janeiro
- Warnings and Dangers in Rio de Janeiro
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rio de Janeiro
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Rio de Janeiro?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rio de Janeiro
Photos in Rio de JaneiroSee All Photos (5)
Top 5 Pages
- Thunder Bay Intro, 7 reviews, 9 photos
- Paraguay Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cuernavaca Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Parque Nacional do Iguaçu Intro, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Rio de Janeiro Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.