"Entre dos ríos" Top 5 Page for this destination Cuenca by andal13

Cuenca Travel Guide: 213 reviews and 528 photos

Between two rivers

The Old City of Cuenca is situated on a cliff between rivers Júcar and Huécar; the ruins of a 13th century castle, ancient churchs and convents, built on this high place, made Cuenca a very attractive town.

La antigua ciudad de Cuenca está situada en un acantilado entre dos ríos, el Júcar y el Huécar; las ruinas de un castillo del siglo XIII, antiguas iglesias y conventos construidos en esta elevación, hacen de Cuenca una ciudad muy atractiva.

• In a nutshell:A Middle Age gem between two rivers ~ Una joya medieval entre dos ríos
  • Last visit to Cuenca: Dec 2001

Apr 19, 2004 at 7:34 PM

De los ojos?

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Feb 24, 2004 at 4:43 PM

I loved the small city of Cuenca, so I was interested in your "take". You've given a delightful "tour" of this incredible place. You and I were impressed by the same places, churches, and activities. Thanks so much.

• Ken_Weaver's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2003 at 10:24 PM

Another great page....bilingual ...what a lot of effort you put into your pages....you are the best!

• Guantanamera's Profile Photo
    Oct 2, 2003 at 9:10 PM

Fundación Antonio Pérez -- a convent, a labyrinth, and a museum of modern art all in one?? Sounds incredible! This I would like to see...! Great new updates, Andrea!

• kenmerk's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2003 at 4:02 PM

Not sure I could sleep well in those hanging houses, Andrea... (look out below !) Interesting architecture....

• solo_mc's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2003 at 10:55 PM

despacito y con buena letra... que hacer las cosas bien... es mejor que hacerlas

• cbeaujean's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2003 at 9:20 AM

...lejos del turismo con pulsera!...merece la pena pararse aqui para disfrutar de esta tan preciosa ciudad,capital de provincia!

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2003 at 6:25 PM

A small, ancient town that's filled with wonderful modern art museums! I could find myself delightfully lost in a town like this! Another insightful page, Andrea!

• Apr 20, 2003 at 11:04 AM

Vertiginoso!. In my eyes, the real Spain. I will personnally give Vaclava a guided tour of the area´s hidden treasures.

andal13

“I haven't got a motto(rbike), but I've got boots!”

Badges & Stats in Cuenca