"Coping after Hurricane Katrina" Bay Saint Louis by RoseAmano
Bay Saint Louis Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 24 photos
In the Mississippi Gulf Coast area, I'm told there was no flooding - only destroyed houses or else like in this case the contents of still standing house completely ruined due to strong winds and high sea wave only during the peak of the storm.
This is a section of downtown compared to the scene prior to the disaster.
Once upon a time, Roseamano's father had a house in Bay St. Louis Mississippi USA, until the Hurricane Katrina. Though... more travel advice
This small village is accessed eastbound on Interstate 10 about one hour from New Orleans, and makes a good day trip... more travel advice
RoseAmano's Related Pages
Bay Saint Louis Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Coping after Hurricane Katrina"
- "BluecatCanoe's new Bay Saint Louis Page"
- "A Small Community Destroyed - 2005"
- "Bay St. Louis, Mississippi"
- "Basaic Bay Saint Louis Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bay Saint Louis
- Hotels in Bay Saint Louis
- Transportation in Bay Saint Louis
- Nightlife in Bay Saint Louis
- Restaurants in Bay Saint Louis
- Warnings and Dangers in Bay Saint Louis
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bay Saint Louis
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Bay Saint Louis?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bay Saint Louis
Photos in Bay Saint LouisSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Kawasaki Intro, 51 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 44 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shiraz Intro, 32 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Esfahan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hakodate Intro, 17 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iran Intro, 27 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Choshi Intro, 17 reviews, 39 photos
- Harbin Intro, 10 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changchun Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos