Vladivostok Local Custom Tips by RoseAmano Top 5 Page for this destination
Vladivostok Local Customs: 13 reviews and 16 photos
Before I went to Vladiostok, I didn't have any idea about Russian cultures. Though my idea has changeed as Copernicus.Especially young people have a lots of energy. Young girls ware cool and young boys have a lots of interests about anything, so Russians will have a great future.
My job is in automobile manufacture. Is there anyone who know about Russian made Rotary engine BUS??
I talked about that with young man who was TAXI driver(whose's specialty was Chemistry).
Market from the back of a truck, Vladivostok
This is located at the end of bus route 49, a suburb located on the peninsula southeast to that of Vladivostok Downtown, and found open cafes and markets such as this one at the main bus roundabout terminal. Further outward were many tower blocks of housing.
Welcome to Russia!
...are used cars from Japan. There are a few new Japanese models here and about.
The city buses are of all various types, all old. Many are formerly Korean City Buses with their destinations in Hangul left intact (we even caught a glimpse of a 1970's model of our old neighbourhood Tokyu Bus - talk about a retro time warp from childhood!!!)
Most of the imported 2nd-hand commerical vehicles in use have the Japanese Company Name and contact number painted on the body, and used as is!!
Held from 24-26 August 2004, at some building located at Svetlanskaya 20.
Wish we could have attended!
Lotte's Milkis Drink in Russia
In case you weren't aware, Lotte is the top Korean brand for drinks and confections - something like Korea's version of the Coca-Cola company.
This particular drink is a lightly carbonated sweet yoghurt flavoured soda. Tastes a lot like the Japanese Calpis Soda brand.
There are lots of Lotte products available here!
More Reviews (39)
- See All Behind Vladivostok Terminal Train...
- See All The Main street is Ul. Svetlanskaya,
- See All Ride the tram
- See All Conventiently located
- See All Located right next door to Vladivostok...
RoseAmano's Related Pages
Vladivostok Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The closest European City to Japan!!!"
- "VLADIVOSTOK: EASTERN MYSTERY"
- "Vladivostok – Siberian Gateway"
- "The Russian Far East is about as far as you can go"
- "The end of the line"
- "Vladivostok: unless once in a life!"
- "East End of Russia, Vladivostok"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vladivostok
- Hotels in Vladivostok
- Transportation in Vladivostok
- Nightlife in Vladivostok
- Restaurants in Vladivostok
- Shopping in Vladivostok
- Warnings and Dangers in Vladivostok
- See All...
Explore the World
- Mani Hotels
- Huntsville Hotels
- Hameln Hotels
- Kampong Kupang Hotels
- East Sussex
Badges & Stats in Vladivostok
- 44 Reviews
- 89 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Vladivostok?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vladivostok
Top 10 Pages
- Kawasaki Intro, 51 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 44 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shiraz Intro, 32 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Esfahan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hakodate Intro, 17 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iran Intro, 27 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Choshi Intro, 17 reviews, 39 photos
- Harbin Intro, 10 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changchun Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (21)
Latest Vladivostok hotel reviews
- Hotel Amursky Zaliv & Hotel Vladivostok
- 33 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2012
- Hotel Hyundai
- 29 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jun 17, 2013
- Vizit Vladivostok Hotel
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
- Vlad Motor Inn
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 14, 2013
- Gavan Hotel Vladivostok
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 3, 2012
- Best Eastern Versailles Hotel
- 14 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 21, 2012
- Hotel Vladivostok
- 1 Review & Opinion
- Hotel Equator
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Jan 11, 2013