"1/2 of Mt. Fuji Summit is in Shizuoka Prefecture" Shizuoka-ken by RoseAmano
Shizuoka-ken Travel Guide: 971 reviews and 3,044 photos
The other 1/2 is in Yamanashi Prefecture
Endlessly descending on a zig-zag gravel path is more troublesome than going directly up! more travel advice
RoseAmano's Related Pages
Shizuoka-ken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mild climate, green tea, Mt. Fuji and lots more!"
- "1/2 of Mt. Fuji Summit is in Shizuoka Prefecture"
- "To say Shizuoka is to say Japanese Tea"
- "The land where u have to obey traffic rules"
- "My Shizuoka-ken"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Shizuoka-ken
- Hotels in Shizuoka-ken
- Transportation in Shizuoka-ken
- Nightlife in Shizuoka-ken
- Restaurants in Shizuoka-ken
- Shopping in Shizuoka-ken
- Warnings and Dangers in Shizuoka-ken
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Shizuoka-ken
- 14 Reviews
- 46 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Shizuoka-ken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Shizuoka-ken
- Posted in Travel Hokkaido Forum "Re: Help! We need accomodations..."
- updated a Shizuoka-ken Travel Page "1/2 of Mt. Fuji Summit is in Shizuoka Prefecture"
- Uploaded a Photo to "1/2 of Mt. Fuji Summit is in Shizuoka Prefecture"
- Wrote a Review View downward from the top of Mt. Fuji in Shizuoka-ken Things to Do
Top 10 Pages
- Kawasaki Intro, 51 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 44 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Shiraz Intro, 32 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Esfahan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hakodate Intro, 17 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iran Intro, 27 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Choshi Intro, 17 reviews, 39 photos
- Harbin Intro, 10 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changchun Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos