"Beach Town Vung Tau" Vung Tau by RoseAmano
Vung Tau Travel Guide: 68 reviews and 258 photos
We got here by hiring a taxi driver for 36 hours from a local travel agent we happened to pass by in Ho Chi Ming City. The vehicle was an Opel Sedan with aircon and very comfortable.
This is a nice and quiet resort town with good seafood restaurants.
We were escorted here by our driver, whom we hired for 36 hours from a local travel agent based in Ho Chi Minh City. more travel advice
We got here by hiring a taxi driver for 36 hours from a local travel agent we happened to pass by in Ho Chi Ming City.... more travel advice
RoseAmano's Related Pages
Vung Tau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beach resort, work and R&R. . . . oops!"
- "A Quick Side Trip to Vung Tau"
- "Perfect Weekend Getaway"
- "Vung Tau"
- "VUNG TAU VIETNAM"
- "Vung Tau - An Amazing Resort Town To Visit"
- "escape the city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Vung Tau
- Hotels in Vung Tau
- Transportation in Vung Tau
- Restaurants in Vung Tau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Vung Tau
- 4 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Vung Tau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Vung Tau
Top 10 Pages
- Kawasaki Intro, 51 reviews, 111 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vladivostok Intro, 44 reviews, 89 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shiraz Intro, 32 reviews, 60 photos, 3 travelogues
- Esfahan Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hakodate Intro, 17 reviews, 50 photos, 1 travelogue
- Iran Intro, 27 reviews, 35 photos, 4 travelogues
- Havana Intro, 22 reviews, 35 photos
- Choshi Intro, 17 reviews, 39 photos
- Harbin Intro, 10 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Changchun Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos