"Masserberg: Quiet Mountain Village" Masserberg by EvaWalls
Masserberg Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 5 photos
Friends of ours own a hotel in this quiet health town. There are day spas and health facilities throughout the town. Very quiet without much going on or to do. Great place to use as a staging ground for trips through Germany. We took a train easily to Berlin, drove to castles, villages, and historic sites.
- Pros:Beautiful, Picturesque, Quiet, and Peaceful
- Cons:Very little to do but drink, walk in the woods, and visit the day spas.
- In a nutshell:Very relaxing and subdued.
Small hotel with a wonderful staff! Multiple languages spoken, and gay-friendly. Comfortable clean rooms. Good breakfast... more travel advice
EvaWalls' Related Pages
Masserberg Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Masserberg
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Masserberg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Masserberg
- Negril Intro, 3 reviews, 5 photos
- Indianapolis Intro, 4 reviews, 1 photo
- Masserberg Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 1 review, 2 photos