"Sometimes the Lord went beyond generosity" Ivrea by montevjl
Ivrea Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 6 photos
Quite place, great food, beautifull lanscapes of mountains, hills, lakes and plains. But when you get there you understand why few know it. There are so "shy" that they may forget to say "Hello".
- Pros:Surroundings. Its unique Canival that culminate in the 3 days battle of the oranges. Great food (but that's no news in Italy!)
- Cons:greyish society, life is dull.
- In a nutshell:A good place if you plan to discover the Aosta Valley while enjoying the amazing Carnaval of Ivrea. Unique in the gests and grounds.
Look on the web for "Carnevale Ivrea". You will understand 10% of what makes it so amazing. I have seen friends rub... more travel advice
Ivrea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sometimes the Lord went beyond generosity"
- "Ivrea and its carnival"
- "Wonderful Piedmontese town."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ivrea
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Ivrea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ivrea
No friends yet.