"A Welcome From The Heart" maro83's Profile
A little about me!
My name is Mira. I live in Beirut, the capital of Lebanon. I'm from a very beautiful town in the north of Lebanon called Kobayat.
Kobayat is located at 140km from Beirut in Akkar. The region was inhabited since almost 3000 BC and artifacts dating back to the Phoenician, Greek and Roman empires have been discovered here. It was also considered a major trading route on the Silk Road.
Kobayat is mainly a destination for religious tourism and for nature lovers.
There are lots of ancient churches, an ancient Silk plant and old mill, a butterfly and bird museum and a hiking trail in Qammoua.
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 1 Countries
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- Commented on maro83's profile page
- updated a Lebanon Travelogue "Tannourine Cedars Reserve"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Tannourine Cedars Reserve"
updated their Profile Page "A Welcome From The Heart"
- maro83 and evliyasems are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Tipping & Time in Lebanon Favorites
- Posted in Travel Lebanon Forum " Kfarhilda & Bkarzala Falls"