"My home village" Moordrecht by TheDunno

Moordrecht Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 8 photos

Moordrecht is a small village in the west of the Netherlands near the city of Gouda. I recently moved here from Rotterdam and I really love it here.
Its a quiet village with a nice old centre

I would describe Moordrecht as a "typical" Dutch village although its not really a tourist destination. Too small and too little to see. However, it does make a nice stop on a cycling trip ;-)

This is "de Ringvaart", a stream that flows through Moordrecht. This picture is actually taken from my garden. Please excuse me for showing a bit off ;-)

• Intro Updated Feb 19, 2003

• Drphoto's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2003 at 11:58 PM

Charming, lovely photography !

• vahiddavoodi's Profile Photo
    May 23, 2003 at 8:13 PM

what a great city is it! very nice and charming.i would really want to visit netherlands soon.i have many nice friends there.good stuff!

• husain's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2003 at 8:44 PM

great hometown! i was in holland in november and i enjoyed myself. a longer trip someday i hope for...

• giampiero6's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2003 at 8:02 AM

Wonderful. Ice skating looks great! Thanks

• call_me_rhia's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2003 at 9:48 AM

skyting???? u mean there's no cycling there?? i'm so going to re-visit u then

• cadzand's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2003 at 10:21 AM

Wow ! What a nice garden view ! Thanks for the Ethiopia tips and your ext. homepage.

• craic's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2003 at 1:42 AM

It's nice to live close to a cheese!

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2003 at 1:38 AM

Lovely page! I hope to see more interesting pages in the future - I will definitely check!!!

• seratonin's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2003 at 11:37 PM

Your external page is great! Looks like you have already visited some very interesting regions of this worls! Really enjoyed to browse trough your page :-)

TheDunno

“(beware! needs to be spanked on a daily bases)”

Badges & Stats in Moordrecht

Have you been to Moordrecht?

Latest Activity in Moordrecht