"Memories on the magical city of Bam" Bam by TheDunno
Bam Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 18 photos
May 2003: first town visited on my trip through Iran was Bam. Me and my girlfriend were overwhelmed by the the friendlyness people and the town. The old city and its citadel looked like coming straight from a fairytale. Bam was one of the absolute highlights of my trip through Iran!
December 2003: Bam lies in ruins.
40.000+ killed, countless wounded.
The citadel is no more.
TheDunno's Related Pages
Bam Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Wrath Of Allah"
- "Memories on the magical city of Bam"
- "Bam - after the quake"
- "So fortunate"
- "It left A Ruin (Sigh)..."
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Bam
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Bam?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bam
Photos in BamSee All Photos (4)
Top 5 Pages
- Gouda Intro, 6 reviews, 24 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kinderdijk Intro, 3 reviews, 14 photos, 1 travelogue
- Moordrecht Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Oudewater Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Leiden Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
No friends yet.