"History Heaven in Andong!" Andong by Hooglyboo
Andong Travel Guide: 43 reviews and 78 photos
Step into Andong and up to your neck in history! This area is one of the richest in Korea for culture and history, and one of the most accessable places for learning about the Joseon era.
Just north of the downtown square is a shrine to the founders of three local clans. There's an eclectic collection of... more travel advice
Around the lake formed by Andong dam are some cute park areas, making it the best green space in town. Also, several... more travel advice
- See All Mask Madness - The Andong Mask Museum
- See All No mats on the floor for you, eh?
- Lighter fluid for the loved ones . . .
- When they say there are 4 seasons in...
Hooglyboo's Related Pages
Andong Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Traditional Folk"
- "History Heaven in Andong!"
- "Andong - City of Culture"
- "Hahoe Village"
- "The Traditional South"
- "Andong and Hahoe village"
- "Andong / Hahoe Folk Village"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Andong
- Hotels in Andong
- Transportation in Andong
- Nightlife in Andong
- Restaurants in Andong
- Shopping in Andong
- Warnings and Dangers in Andong
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Andong
- 26 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Andong?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Andong
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (2)
No friends yet.