"Hot Air Baloon Adventure" Ig by KristaB
Ig Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 38 photos
I wanted to go on a hot air baloon ride for a long time, and finally a great excuse occured to me - I decided to do it for my birthday.
Worried that the weather might get bad right then I checked with the organizers and all of the sudden I was supposed to do it the very next day! Whooopseee!
With me I took my two daughters and VT member's PALS
Having this beautiful butterfly fly with me added a special feeling to this unique adventure - thank you Fred!
Our pilot was Mr. Grega Trcek, a legend among Slovenian hot air baloonists.
His knowledge and experience are really amazing, the way he manages to navigate this huge baloon without any stearing, just by finding exact air currents that carry the ballon towards desired direction - amazing!
- Pros:Fantastic experience of floating, great views
- Cons:You will want to do it again and again and again ...
- In a nutshell:Absolutely uplifting!
KristaB's Related Pages
Ig Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ig or "Is there a real swamp near Ljubljana?""
- "Hot Air Baloon Adventure"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ig
- 0 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Ig?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ig
Top 10 Pages
- Slovenia Intro, 26 reviews, 63 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Hvar Intro, 24 reviews, 53 photos, 4 travelogues
- Croatia Intro, 27 reviews, 46 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Isle of Man Intro, 25 reviews, 39 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Otok Krk Intro, 25 reviews, 29 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 4 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Ohrid Intro, 4 reviews, 44 photos, 4 travelogues
- Lago di Garda Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Valeggio sul Mincio Intro, 47 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vis Intro, 15 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue