"Quebec.....Europe without the jetlag!!" Province of Quebec by windsorgirl

Province of Quebec Travel Guide: 6,678 reviews and 15,080 photos

I've been to Quebec only a few times, eventhough it lies next door to my home province of Ontario. It is Canada's largest province and as most people know, it is primarily French speaking.

Two of my visits to Quebec were enroute to the Maritime Provinces, once was a winter ski trip and the last was a long weekend to Montreal and Quebec City.

I love the Old Towns of Montreal and Quebec City, they really do remind me of some European cities with their cobblestoned streets and 18th century architecture.

Apart from its lovely old cities, Quebec also offers much for the outdoor enthusiast. There is excellent skiing at Mont Tremblant and Mont Ste Anne in the winter months. And in the summer you can enjoy camping, hiking and whale watching on the scenic Gaspe Peninsula.

• Last visit to Province of Quebec: Jul 1991
  • Intro Updated Apr 14, 2008

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2012 at 5:37 PM

I never got to Gaspe, your pictures are lovely. I loved the old town in Quebec, the leaves were turning and a nice chill in the air in the evenings

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Apr 11, 2008 at 1:32 PM

All these great pics of Quebec are making me want to pack my bags!

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Sep 20, 2004 at 5:27 PM

Hi Kathy that is a stunning opening picture Kath ,wow it was a while ago when you visited Montreal,Lori & I have not been in Quebec yet ,but we will some day . Your pictures are great Kathy Huuggss

• mtncorg's Profile Photo
    Sep 17, 2004 at 8:10 AM

Quebec condensed to some of its more glorious 'must sees'. Good tips and pics!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Sep 8, 2004 at 1:42 PM

Wow, great stuff here! It makes me want to get right up and head for the Gaspe and the rest of Quebec too! Very useful and accurate information.

windsorgirl

“Enjoy the little things for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things.”

Badges & Stats in Province of Quebec

Have you been to Province of Quebec?