"Quebec.....Europe without the jetlag!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Quebec by windsorgirl
Province of Quebec Travel Guide: 6,567 reviews and 14,675 photos
I've been to Quebec only a few times, eventhough it lies next door to my home province of Ontario. It is Canada's largest province and as most people know, it is primarily French speaking.
Two of my visits to Quebec were enroute to the Maritime Provinces, once was a winter ski trip and the last was a long weekend to Montreal and Quebec City.
I love the Old Towns of Montreal and Quebec City, they really do remind me of some European cities with their cobblestoned streets and 18th century architecture.
Apart from its lovely old cities, Quebec also offers much for the outdoor enthusiast. There is excellent skiing at Mont Tremblant and Mont Ste Anne in the winter months. And in the summer you can enjoy camping, hiking and whale watching on the scenic Gaspe Peninsula.
If you enjoy rugged coastal scenery like I do then a drive around Quebec's Gaspe Peninsula is a worthwhile detour on... more travel advice
Quebec, Quebec is the jewel of the province. It's old town has been placed on the UN's World Heritage List. It's old... more travel advice
windsorgirl's Related Pages
Province of Quebec Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Province of Quebec - Historic and Amazing!"
- "Quebec: A Unique North American Place"
- "Quebec, Canada"
- "Pierre_Rouss Province of Québec page"
- "Quebec.....Europe without the jetlag!!"
- "Quebec- La belle province"
- "Grand Canyon of the Sainte Anne Falls"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Quebec
- Hotels in Province of Quebec
- Transportation in Province of Quebec
- Nightlife in Province of Quebec
- Restaurants in Province of Quebec
- Shopping in Province of Quebec
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Quebec
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Quebec
- 6 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (21)
Have you been to Province of Quebec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Quebec
- Uploaded a Photo to "Quebec.....Europe without the jetlag!!"
- updated a Province of Quebec Travel Page "Quebec.....Europe without the jetlag!!"
- Posted in Travel Vietnam Forum "Re: Tailors in Hanoi + Pho Quoc..."
- Commented on one of Pierre_Rouss's Province of Quebec travel pages
- Wrote a Review The Gaspe Peninsula in Province of Quebec Things to Do
Photos in Province of QuebecSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Thornbury Intro, 22 reviews, 103 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Windsor Intro, 26 reviews, 61 photos, 4 travelogues
- Vietnam Intro, 33 reviews, 43 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tobermory Intro, 26 reviews, 38 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination San Ignacio Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Northern Territory Intro, 26 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Estado de Baja California Sur Intro, 15 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Arches National Park Intro, 20 reviews, 28 photos, 1 travelogue
- Baffin Island Intro, 10 reviews, 38 photos, 3 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (14)
Top Province of Quebec hotels
- Montreal Hotels
- 3641 Reviews - 6786 Photos
- Mont-Tremblant Hotels
- 130 Reviews - 319 Photos
- Quebec Hotels
- 1534 Reviews - 3300 Photos
- Laval Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 5 Photos
- Sainte-Foy Hotels
- 1 Review - 2 Photos
- Hull Hotels
- 85 Reviews - 192 Photos
- Dorval Hotels
- 2 Reviews - 35 Photos
- Gaspé Hotels
- 150 Reviews - 411 Photos
- Magog Hotels
- 39 Reviews - 89 Photos
- Montebello Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 52 Photos
- Tadoussac Hotels
- 37 Reviews - 97 Photos
- Île Bizard Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Nuns Island Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Gatineau Hotels
- 36 Reviews - 199 Photos
- Rimouski Hotels
- 8 Reviews - 30 Photos