"Welcome to Windsorgirl's World" windsorgirl's Profile

Windsorgirl's Wanderlust

I have been travelling since 1987, that was my first backpacking experience and I've been on the road almost every year since then. I generally travel on a budget, that means buses and hostels, my theorey is that the cheaper I can travel.....the more I can travel.

Apart from the excitement of new places and new adventures, I think the allure to travel for me is to experience those "moments" where you feel like the luckiest person on earth to be where you are.... when you are. I've had many of these moments while travelling....in the Rocky mountains, at the Sousslevi sand dunes, seeing a whale....but also in my own backyard .

What you will find here

My travels generally focus on the outdoors and photography. You will not find many large cities on my pages, and rarely a museum or art gallery. Instead, you will find information on locaI gardens, walking or cycling paths and photo opportunities.

I am hoping that my travel pages will not only be useful to other travellers, but will also be a way for me to share my photos and experiences with my friends and family.

If you have an interest in nature and wildlife, hiking, biking and photography, then you may find something of interest here.

Welcome to my World......

TRAVELS PAST AND FUTURE

I won't list my past trips here, you can see that on my Travel Pages. However, by looking through my FAVOURITE PHOTOS Travelogues you will see a good assortment of some of the places that I've visited. I am adding hyperlinks (Thanks Hans!) from these photos to the appropriate Travel Pages.

• Intro Updated Feb 6, 2013

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
windsorgirl's Profile Photo

windsorgirl

“Enjoy the little things for one day you will look back and realize they were the big things.”

Location