"Mönchengladbach" Top 5 Page for this destination Mönchengladbach by elbe
Mönchengladbach Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 89 photos
There are a lot of opportunities to go out in Mönchengladbach - you just have to know them!
- Pros:not too big, not too small and not that ugly ;-) close to the "Ruhrgebiet", Düsseldorf, Cologne and the Netherlands
- Cons:if you've been there for a while you know nearly everything
- In a nutshell:A familiar city!
The "Zum Döre Strüxke" is an old restaurant-pub, the kind of pubs where the neighbourhood meet in the evening to have a... more travel advice
Not really a place for nightlife but also a place where you can go to in the evening is Das Café. It's, like you... more travel advice
elbe's Related Pages
Mönchengladbach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Not very pretty"
- "What to say..."
- "Football, football, football"
- "margaret's Monchengladbach Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mönchengladbach
- Hotels in Mönchengladbach
- Transportation in Mönchengladbach
- Nightlife in Mönchengladbach
- Restaurants in Mönchengladbach
- Shopping in Mönchengladbach
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Mönchengladbach
- 15 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Mönchengladbach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mönchengladbach
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 45 reviews, 45 photos
- Vietnam Intro, 21 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Düsseldorf Intro, 16 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Mönchengladbach Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Land Nordrhein-Westfalen Intro, 15 reviews, 9 photos
- Korschenbroich Intro, 9 reviews, 10 photos
- Munich Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Hoi An Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Nha Trang Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Ho Chi Minh City Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos