"United States Military Academy" West Point by ShamrockinGirlie
West Point Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 88 photos
West Point - the US Military Acdemy - is located in the beautiful Hudson Valley on the Hudson River. There is so much to see and do here, but unless you take the tour, there is a lot of walking involved.
If you visit West Point during the week, be sure to stop at the West Point Club on Cullum Road across from the Cadet Library. That's where I work!
- Pros:It's a huge part of United States history!
- Cons:Come on an off weekend (non-football) for the best time.
- In a nutshell:If you're in the area and don't visit West Point, you'll regret it!
ShamrockinGirlie's Related Pages
West Point Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WEST POINT, NEW YORK--A Distinctive Academy"
- "West Point Page"
- "US Military Academy @ West Point"
- "danmcf's West Point Page"
- "West Point"
- "West Point - fortress along the Hudson River NY"
- "United States Military Academy"
- See All...
- Things to Do in West Point
- Restaurants in West Point
- Warnings and Dangers in West Point
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West Point
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to West Point?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Point
No friends yet.