"Welcome to Folly Beach" Folly Beach by tpangelinan
Folly Beach Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
The Folly Beach area is a lot of fun to explore, it reminds us of a cross between Nags Head NC and Bethany Beach DE. It full of neat little surf shops and novelty stores with lots of cool places to eat. Did I mention the beaches and surfing! So stand by for some more information to come. Please stop back later, Page under contruction Thank you.
- Pros:beaches, shops, surfing and food, what more could you want!
- Cons:Below sea level
- In a nutshell:A must for any beach lover!
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Folly Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WILDEFLOWER's new Folly Beach Page"
- "Welcome to Folly Beach"
- ""The Edge of America""
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Folly Beach
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Folly Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Folly Beach
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 65 reviews, 69 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 55 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 32 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delaware Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Myers Beach Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rehoboth Beach Intro, 45 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucaya Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue