"Welcome to Niagara Falls NY" Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls by tpangelinan

Niagara Falls Travel Guide: 492 reviews and 1,275 photos

What an awesome sight to see

This is a must do for anyone who travels, plenty of activities and things to do here. We had a great time here and covered a lot of ground with our bikes, trolley, boat and walking tours. The power of the falls will draw you in and have you mesmerized, you will find yourself just standing there and staring for hours. So please join us as we take you through our trip to Niagara Falls. We hope you enjoy them as much as we did.

• Pros:Lots to do and see all day and night
  • Cons:Rather depressed area on the USA side due to corrupt politicians
  • In a nutshell:A must see no matter what
  • Last visit to Niagara Falls: Jun 2005
  • Intro Updated Jul 14, 2005

• Apr 7, 2009 at 6:17 PM

Can a person who has no US resident card go on the Lady of the Mist boat trip, if he boards on the U.S. side and gets off on the U.S. side?

• gilabrand's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2006 at 10:56 PM

Interesting to see the falls from this side. I just came back from the Canadian side.

• chewy3326's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2006 at 4:48 PM

Great page! Wonderful pics of Niagara Falls. I loved that area. But I took a digital camera (not waterproof) on the Maid of the Mist and it was no problem.

• cnango's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2006 at 5:48 PM

Thanks tpangelinan, this was an awesome travelpage ,great tips & beautiful pics. I hope to visit Niagra Falls in May. The info I gleaned here will be very helpful in planning for my vacation in Canada & Upstate NY. CHEERS, Nancy

• garridogal's Profile Photo
    Aug 8, 2005 at 6:06 PM

Was in Niagara Falls briefly, years ago, when I went cross country with a friend. We didn't have time to spend more than a few hours there so I definately need to go back and see this amazing site!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Aug 7, 2005 at 3:11 PM

Great photos & informative tips on a place I have yet to see Thanks for visiting Florida - could do with that sunshine now

• Eddie101's Profile Photo
    Jul 27, 2005 at 4:55 PM

Wonderful photo's, great advice, a top page and deservedly so. Safe travels :o)

• sourbugger's Profile Photo
    Jul 16, 2005 at 9:52 AM

excellent comprehensive coverage - as usual

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Jul 12, 2005 at 7:08 AM

You've convinced me that on my next trip to Niagara Falls I must see the American side. I saw the balloon from across the river, but didn't know the NY side of Niagara had so much to offer. Thanks!

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2005 at 7:44 AM

You are so right on about currency exchange!! I try to keep a little Canadian currency with me at home, same with the Euro and then I have some currency to use when I first arrive. But the exchange rates are steep!! Great pages!! Kat

tpangelinan

“Dance with the Dolphins”

Badges & Stats in Niagara Falls

Have you been to Niagara Falls?

Latest Activity in Niagara Falls