Atlantic City Shopping Tips by tpangelinan Top 5 Page for this destination
Atlantic City Shopping: 35 reviews and 42 photos
Typical souvenir shop
Where there is a boardwalk you will always find souvenir shops for gifts just like these. Grab up that little bobble or tricket and take it home to give to friends and family that didn't come with you. Prices vary but not too much, check out a few and see which is cheaper and go splurge!
This is the finer side of shopping for antiques, fine art, jewelry, estate sales, bronze art and much more. This is a great store, we loved the beautiful sculptures and jewelry, a great place to duck in to get out of the heat on a hot day too. The people are very friendly and helpful, a fun store to look through. Who knows you may see some thing you like a take it home.
Address: Located on the boardwalk
While walking on the boardwalk you will have plenty of places to go shop for that little trinket to take home in rememberence of your trip here. The price are not to bad, you can ever find some .99 cent stores if your not wanting to spend to much.
While strolling around the Garden Basin we came across this little antique shop. It open by appointment only so call ahead, the number is listed below/ They are located near the aquarium. They have oriental rugs, pottery, jewelry & fine art.
Address: 800 N New Hampshire Ave
Phone: (609) 347-7143
More Reviews (25)
- See All Check out Harrah's
- See All Check out the Borgata
- See All Visit the famed Steel Pier Amusements
- Ripoffs believe it or not
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Atlantic City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Atlantic City, New Jersey"
- "Welcome to Atlantic City, NJ"
- "I'm all in BABY!"
- "Always Turned On"
- "It's my city by the sea."
- "Casino city slowly evolving into resort town"
- "Atlantic City: The Sin City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Atlantic City
- Hotels in Atlantic City
- Transportation in Atlantic City
- Nightlife in Atlantic City
- Restaurants in Atlantic City
- Shopping in Atlantic City
- Warnings and Dangers in Atlantic City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Atlantic City
- 29 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Atlantic City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Atlantic City
Photos in Atlantic CitySee All Photos (30)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 65 reviews, 69 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 55 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 32 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delaware Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Myers Beach Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rehoboth Beach Intro, 45 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucaya Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (52)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
- Boardwalk- 15 Reviews, 27 Photos
- Caesar's Casino- 10 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Trump Taj Mahal- 8 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Bally's- 9 Reviews, 24 Photos
- Casinos and Gambling- 13 Reviews, 15 Photos
- Tropicana- 4 Reviews, 16 Photos
- Borgata Hotel and Casino- 3 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Ripley's Odditorium- 2 Reviews, 1 Photos
- Absecon Lighthouse- 3 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Malls and Outlet Malls- 3 Reviews, 9 Photos
See All Atlantic City Things to Do