"Welcome to Corolla" Top 5 Page for this destination Corolla by tpangelinan
Corolla Travel Guide: 69 reviews and 155 photos
Welcome to Corolla NC, if you always wanted to feel rich & see how the other half live, you should go to Corolla. It is beauty, elegance, and quiet, full of wonderful view, wild life and great beaches that seems to be just about yours alone. Great little store for shopping, bike paths, golfing, fishing, water sports, nature walks, 4X4 beach access and so much more. This is the top of the Outer Banks of North Carolina which is a long strip of barrier islands along the coast of North Carolina that stretches all the way down to Ocracoke Island. The Outer Banks is our favorite stretch of beaches, it's quiet, great dunes, good sand for walks along the beach, several lighthouses to visit, not many kids, people don't leave their trash for some one else to pick up, just a peaceful place to go on vacation.
- Pros:Nice houses, few crowded areas.
- Cons:One road on and off. Long waits at restaurants.
- In a nutshell:Been there multiple times, the best of Outer Banks.
Winks is a great place to get what ever you may need for your stay. They have gas, wine, food, can goods, really what... more travel advice
Built 1874 and first lit December 1 1875, this closed the last dark 40 mile gap between Bobie Island lighthouse to Cape... more travel advice
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Corolla Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Corolla - a Village in Currituck County"
- "Relaxing on the Outer Banks"
- "Welcome to Corolla"
- ""Life on the Outer Banks.""
- "First Day in the Outer Banks"
- "Corolla Light ... A beautiful place for relaxation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Corolla
- Hotels in Corolla
- Transportation in Corolla
- Restaurants in Corolla
- Shopping in Corolla
- Warnings and Dangers in Corolla
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Corolla
- 5 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (68)
Have you been to Corolla?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Corolla
Photos in CorollaSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 65 reviews, 69 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 55 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 32 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delaware Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Myers Beach Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rehoboth Beach Intro, 45 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucaya Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue