"Welcome to Stone Mountain GA." Stone Mountain by tpangelinan
Stone Mountain Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 47 photos
We went and found this to be a good time, for only $22.00 per person you get a lot. You can ride on the cable car, take a river boat ride, a train ride, rides for the kids, a huge tree house for the kids and enjoy all the entertainment you and your family can handle for one day. There were other things that would cost extra like the Duck tours which was only 7 dollars more. They have camping, boating, fishing, bike paths, hiking paths and so much more, so come take a look and see the many things to do here.
Page under Construction! Many more tips & photos to come so please stop back & visit. Thank you for stopping by!
- Pros:Lots to do for the whole family
- Cons:Parking kinda stinks and a lot of walking.
- In a nutshell:A must go!
Here are some close up view from the cable car. Who is on the mountain you may ask, Ill share with you, Jefferson Davis... more travel advice
Take a relaxing riverboat ride around the lake on the Scarlett O'Hara the ride is about 30 minutes or so and has some... more travel advice
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Stone Mountain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Stone Mountain GA."
- "stone mountain georgia"
- "A Quick Trip to Stone Mountain"
- "lorigirl's new Stone Mountain Page"
- "Mount Granite"
- "mcharlton's new Stone Mountain Page"
- "LittleCanoe's Stone Mountain Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Stone Mountain
- Hotels in Stone Mountain
- Restaurants in Stone Mountain
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Stone Mountain
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Stone Mountain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Stone Mountain
Photos in Stone MountainSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 65 reviews, 69 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 55 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 32 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delaware Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Myers Beach Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rehoboth Beach Intro, 45 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucaya Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (52)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Stone Mountain hotel reviews
- Comfort Inn & Suites at Stone Mountain
- 64 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 9, 2013
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Stone Mountain
- 133 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Apr 29, 2013
- Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort
- 288 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 19, 2013
- Savannah Suites Stone Mountain
- 6 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 25, 2013
- Marriott Stone Mountain Inn
- 144 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 23, 2013
- Stone Mountain Family Campground
- 44 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 8, 2013
- Days Inn Stone Mountain
- 81 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 13, 2013
- Silver Hill Manor
- 5 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Feb 6, 2012