"Welcome" Top 5 Page for this destination Marietta by tpangelinan

Marietta Travel Guide: 143 reviews and 204 photos

The back of our new home.

Welcome to Marietta, this town a rather spread out with great little stores, wonderful restaurants, the Big Chicken, yes a Big Chicken (see general Tips for more info) and lots of neat places to explore in the area. We are new to the area and still have a lot of exploring to do so stay tuned for even more as we find our way around.

The latest news9/30/2006! We went to Charleston and got engaged I took Terry to Charleston SC and we are officially engaged! Click the link for all the good gossip! :o)

Sunrise in Marietta!

Good morning Marietta! This is an example of what I see leaving for work in the moring. I had to bring my camera because every morning coming to the end of our street this was my view and I just want to share it with you all. Welcome to Marietta our new home, we are surrounded by beautiful nature, good restaurants, shopping and plenty of other things to do.

Page under Construction! Many more tips & photos to come so please stop back & visit. Thank you for stopping by!

Our new Home

We have moved to Merietta Ga, Michael has been relocated for his job in Buckhead just outside of Atlanta. We went on a 5 day house hunt and found a place and have closed. We have moved in and this is a wonderful place and every one is so nice, we have great neighbors. If you have any suggestions of things to do in the area, please feel free to let us know.

Home details,
The home was built in 1987, a total of 3200 sq ft, 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, loft over kitchen overlooking living room & dining room, fireplace in the living room, a den, 2 car garage and 3 levels of deck off the back with 2 screened in porches. The home sits on about a 1/2 acre of land and is backed up to woods with a small creek at the bottom of the property

• Pros:Every one is so nice! Lots of nature, shopping & Restaurants.
  • Cons:traffic!
  • In a nutshell:Love it here!
  • Last visit to Marietta: May 2006
  • Intro Updated Oct 7, 2007

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2007 at 5:15 AM

Such a sweet love story. Good work! Best of luck with the new house. Looks like you have all the bases covered. BTW...love the Brown House pictured in your travelogue.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2007 at 3:14 AM

Fantastic story. Again my congratulations for you both. Haha, this big house looks very beautiful :-)))

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2006 at 2:11 PM

Wonderful love story. Great House. Looks like you have a good life.

• barbskie's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2006 at 2:10 AM

What a big house for two! Wonderful pictures here. All the best! regards

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Aug 5, 2006 at 8:51 PM

Terrific, beautiful, huge, bright, open, airy, what a find! Best wishes on your move. So excellent to have great neighbors. Thanks for sharing.

• Jul 2, 2006 at 11:24 AM

What a great house I know you guys will really enjoy it, but I will miss you so much as I already do, Many blessings to you

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2006 at 3:56 AM

Wonderful house Terry and Michael.... I am sure you will have great times in your new home for sure.. All the best in your new location... lots more exploring to do :-)

• acemj's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2006 at 5:34 PM

Whoa!!! What a great house. Congrats on the beautiful home and all the best with your move!

• cokes's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2006 at 7:21 PM

Your home is absolutely beautiful. Congrads ;0)

tpangelinan Lives Here!

tpangelinan

“Dance with the Dolphins”

Badges & Stats in Marietta

Have you been to Marietta?

Latest Activity in Marietta