"Welcome to Amicalola Falls" Amicalola Falls State Park by tpangelinan
Amicalola Falls State Park Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 31 photos
This was a perfect day for checking out the fall colors and there is no better place than here! Amicalola Falls is the highest waterfall east of the Mississippi River and what a sight at 729 ft. We started at the bottom and walked up the trail, OMG!!! This is not an easy walk even for a healthy person, but well worth it! So check it out as we take you through our adventure.
Page under Contruction!!
- Pros:Wonderful views!
- Cons:None, well maybe all the walking up & down a mountain!
- In a nutshell:A must see for sure!
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Amicalola Falls State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A walk in the woods"
- "Amicalola Falls State Park"
- "The Georgia Mountains"
- "Steps, lots of steps"
- "Water fall in the Park"
- "Welcome to Amicalola Falls"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Amicalola Falls State Park
- Hotels in Amicalola Falls State Park
- Restaurants in Amicalola Falls State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Amicalola Falls State Park
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (69)
Have you been to Amicalola Falls State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Amicalola Falls State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 65 reviews, 69 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 55 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 32 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delaware Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Myers Beach Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rehoboth Beach Intro, 45 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucaya Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue