"Key West Driving Trip May 3-12, 2003" Top 5 Page for this destination Key West by tpangelinan

Key West Travel Guide: 2,042 reviews and 4,038 photos

The 'Must Have Southernmost Point' Shot

Key West is a beautiful place. I have never met so many people who have gone someplace for vacation, and never left! I would like to go back and explore the Upper Keys in depth. We saw a lot of things we have never seen before.
This photo is a been there, done that land mark. You MUST stop here and get photo for proof of visit. It is a must have!!! Your Key West Pass Port.
We are proud to say we rode our bikes from the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico. Cool.

I believe the proper way to salute this

Flag is with a Pina Colada, or a Rum Punch!!

Historic Boat House Row

This is one of my favorite places in Key West. There are a bunch for sale!

• Pros:Nice people, (we loved the locals)!
  • Cons:No big white sandy beach, jelly fish, homeless army.
  • In a nutshell:Everyone should go there at least once in a lifetime!
  • Last visit to Key West: May 2003
  • Intro Updated Oct 19, 2003

• eriksson977's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2009 at 8:17 AM

Hello Michael and Terry, Outstanding pages. Thanks for the virtual tour. Tomas Eriksson :)

• Jul 19, 2007 at 6:58 AM

It's always useful to include cost. This lets a person budget appropriately. Thanks much.

• virgil_likes_rum's Profile Photo
    Mar 10, 2006 at 9:07 PM

Great tips, well written and well thought out. It's like you were planning on writing a guide book or something. Thanks!

• wahine76's Profile Photo
    Jul 19, 2005 at 1:02 PM

I just want to tell you that you have a great Key West Travel page with great tips. Im sure your tips will be very useful (someone else's page was really not useful) in the next few weeks when ill be there! awww, cant wait! ;o)

• janiac's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2005 at 7:00 PM

Love that houseboat picture -- I went to Key West awhile ago, hope it is still fine after the storms. My mom wants to go there, so I'll probably use your page for ideas and go with her

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2005 at 5:55 PM

What terrific pages on Key West. I've been twice, and you had so much to teach me about what I missed. Great warnings. Captivating and alluring. Your observations are excellent & the photographs are so vivid.

• May 14, 2005 at 9:49 AM

Key West.... what a great destination and you've put together a great page to showcase some of the things to do and see in Cayo Hueso!

• shrimp56's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2005 at 5:31 AM

Brings back great memories of a brief stop here on a cruise ship -- still picking the seeds from the strawberry dquiri out of my teeth I think! Good advice all around:)

• mizzzthanggg's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2005 at 7:51 PM

great tips! the colour of the water in Key West looks a-MAZ-ing!!

tpangelinan

“Dance with the Dolphins”

Badges & Stats in Key West

Have you been to Key West?