"Welcome to Paradise!" Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Keys by tpangelinan

Florida Keys Travel Guide: 249 reviews and 671 photos

A Must See!

This has got to be the most beautiful place in the USA! If you are visiting Florida you must go to the Keys. Many of the keys are just paradise to visit, would have to say that Bahia Honda Keys is number 1 for beautiful views and good swimming with a beach. Key West should be a trip you take a least once in a life time, it is an experence you will not forget. There are so many things to do up and down the keys, so check it out!

• Pros:Beautiful paradise!
  • Cons:long drive
  • In a nutshell:A must see vacation spot!
  • Last visit to Florida Keys: May 2003
  • Intro Written May 21, 2004

• hopang's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2009 at 7:26 AM

We have heard a lot about the beauty of Key West! The Key West Lighthouse certainly looks amazing. So is the lovely colourful sunset! We hope to visit Florida Keys one day! ~ho & pang

• Dec 30, 2007 at 11:51 AM

Oh, I really like this tip and some of your other tips as well. I couldn't believe it when I saw you live in Marietta, GA though. I was born and raised in and near there and moved to FLA 3 years ago.

• kimberbakos's Profile Photo
    Apr 16, 2006 at 7:45 PM

We lived in Marathon, and we LOVED Bahia Honda, and also going to see the Key deer. Thanks for the memories.

• May 14, 2005 at 9:37 AM

The Florida Keys. What a fun and great destination. Great tips, Guys.

• into-thin-air's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2004 at 11:59 AM

Very Interesting page -- I Love the Name " The old overseas railroad " and the lighthouse looks wonderful too !! But I definitely do Not like the sound of " The Men-O-War " !! -- Great Page -- Great Photos and Great Tips !!!!

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2004 at 11:58 AM

Beautiful pics and excellent tips on a place we love and know well.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2004 at 10:18 PM

Terrific job on the Florida Keys. Good warnings and packing tips. Some fine photography to accompany helpful text.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2004 at 5:43 PM

a lovely page and great pics bringing back great memories. I once made it only halfway to the south of the Keys and had to turn around, as I had miscalculated the time :-((

• May 28, 2004 at 5:39 AM

Great page on the Keys, love it down there.

tpangelinan

“Dance with the Dolphins”

Badges & Stats in Florida Keys

Have you been to Florida Keys?

Latest Activity in Florida Keys