Winterthur Off The Beaten Path Tips by tpangelinan
Winterthur Off The Beaten Path: 4 reviews and 4 photos
Just thought it was a great hidden gated stairwell with wonderful lines! The European architecture is wonderful and every where. This place is so big you with there was more time in the day to explore!
Arbor to the Reflecting Pool
A diferent angle of the Reflecting Pool from atop of the East Terrace with a great gated iron Arbor with light for enjoying at night. The stone work is incredible!
Old World Window
Try looking around corners and in little back alleys for some great old architecture. You can see how the early 1800 European look is carried throughout the estate. Marble and slate are every where!
Flowers in the Pool
Pretty water lillies, little frogs and fish! The pond is full of all kinds of critters including turtles. It is very peaceful to just sit and gaze into the reflecting pool.
More Reviews (13)
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Winterthur Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Winterthur, An American Country Estate!"
- "Swiss Name - American Antiques"
- "Winterthur, DE"
- "ginevra33's new Winterthur page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Winterthur
- Transportation in Winterthur
- Restaurants in Winterthur
- Shopping in Winterthur
- See All...
Explore the World
- Kennedy Grove Hotels
- Bad Hersfeld
- Sint-Idesbald Hotels
- Suratgarh Hotels
- Kamakura Hotels
- Waipio Valley
- Isola Burano
- Reims Off The Beaten Path
- Stockholm Off The Beaten Path
- Copenhagen Off The Beaten Path
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- Calgary Off The Beaten Path
- Canada Off The Beaten Path
- Syracuse Off The Beaten Path
- Lake Placid Off The Beaten Path
- Hidden Beaches
- The Bahamas Off The Beaten Path
Badges & Stats in Winterthur
- 17 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (52)
Have you been to Winterthur?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Winterthur
Photos in WinterthurSee All Photos (20)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 65 reviews, 69 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 55 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 32 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delaware Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Myers Beach Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rehoboth Beach Intro, 45 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucaya Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue