"Rehoboth Beach, Delaware USA" Top 5 Page for this destination Rehoboth Beach by tpangelinan

Rehoboth Beach Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 167 photos

Things to do and see here...

In the summer, boardwalk is cute and just right for family. Even in the worst crowds, we feel safe here. Beach is ok not my favorite.
On a really hot day, jelly fish love it every time, I am a swimmer, so you have to get out of the water at the hottest part of the day. If you are not staying in town, you will hate parking (meter parking is highly limited). Handicapped Parking is pitiful, 2 to 4 spots AT MOST per street. I suggest that you go swimming at Indian River Inlet, and save Rehoboth for shopping, dinning, and whatever in the evenings. There are rides for the kids on the board walk in summer season only. Go see the aromathapist for what ever feels good in winter, shop till you drop at outlets. A LOT of businesses close in winter months. If anyone in your party is 'phobic, this is not your town.

Dolphins Around Town Exhibit

The Rehoboth Art League and Rehoboth Beach Main St. present:
Dolphins Around Town.
Origional Sculpture by Edmund Silver.
Features 23 Dolphins around town. We have featured 21 of these dolphins in 'off the beaten path tips' in our Rehoboth page. It took a few days to capture all of these, it was very much like a scavenger hunt, and we hope you enjoy them as we enjoyed 'the hunt'.

I love America!

This is just great art!! You must swim all day, eat at a great restaurant, and then shop till you drop in Rehoboth. We seem to spend BIG BUCKS in this town. It is IMPOSSIBLE TO BEHAVE HERE!

• Pros:Clean, beautiful town, swim, bike ride, fish, boating.
  • Cons:Very quiet in town at night due to noise ordinances.
  • In a nutshell:We love this town, go 7 or 8 times a year.
  • Last visit to Rehoboth Beach: Jul 2003
  • Intro Updated Jul 13, 2003

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Sep 26, 2007 at 1:52 AM

The beach looks nice. And the Dolphins are great!

• Travmad's Profile Photo
    Jul 29, 2006 at 6:59 AM

Thanks for the tips.

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2006 at 6:29 AM

Ahhh, shades of my youth at Rehoboth and Wildwood, NJ - what grand highschool summers! Will return to your pages - great photos and tips. Ciao, Carol

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Nov 27, 2005 at 10:55 AM

Your Rehoboth Travel page brought back happy memories of our family vacation there--

• zanzooni's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2005 at 7:43 PM

OMG...love Dolly's...happy memories of my bro's and I buying and hoardin' the salt water taffy..Granny used to buy it for us, and bring it to NY when she came and visited...and the Boardwalk!! Spin Art...~

• Sep 17, 2005 at 12:16 PM

WONDERFUL! Love the crepes and fresh coffee. My local favorite!

• Sep 15, 2005 at 6:31 AM

Wonderful!! LOVED IT!

• Aug 2, 2005 at 1:05 PM

Hi, Your page is very interesting & helpful.Stayed overnight back in 2003 on our way to the Outer Banks. You are correct in saying you feel safe there. We ate at Nicola's Pizza and had the famous 'Nicobola' . Still talk about it and Rehoboth Beach.

• janiac's Profile Photo
    Jun 2, 2005 at 7:11 PM

thanks for the great hotel info -- did a search recently and could not find any good info on hotels there until I found your page! Very helpful

• cadzand's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2005 at 12:39 PM

I'm sure you prefer swimming with the real dolphins. A witch doctor ! Why not. I would like to try too :))

tpangelinan

“Dance with the Dolphins”

Badges & Stats in Rehoboth Beach

Have you been to Rehoboth Beach?

Latest Activity in Rehoboth Beach