"Rehoboth Beach, Delaware USA" Top 5 Page for this destination Rehoboth Beach by tpangelinan
Rehoboth Beach Travel Guide: 122 reviews and 167 photos
In the summer, boardwalk is cute and just right for family. Even in the worst crowds, we feel safe here. Beach is ok not my favorite.
On a really hot day, jelly fish love it every time, I am a swimmer, so you have to get out of the water at the hottest part of the day. If you are not staying in town, you will hate parking (meter parking is highly limited). Handicapped Parking is pitiful, 2 to 4 spots AT MOST per street. I suggest that you go swimming at Indian River Inlet, and save Rehoboth for shopping, dinning, and whatever in the evenings. There are rides for the kids on the board walk in summer season only. Go see the aromathapist for what ever feels good in winter, shop till you drop at outlets. A LOT of businesses close in winter months. If anyone in your party is 'phobic, this is not your town.
The Rehoboth Art League and Rehoboth Beach Main St. present:
Dolphins Around Town.
Origional Sculpture by Edmund Silver.
Features 23 Dolphins around town. We have featured 21 of these dolphins in 'off the beaten path tips' in our Rehoboth page. It took a few days to capture all of these, it was very much like a scavenger hunt, and we hope you enjoy them as we enjoyed 'the hunt'.
This is just great art!! You must swim all day, eat at a great restaurant, and then shop till you drop in Rehoboth. We seem to spend BIG BUCKS in this town. It is IMPOSSIBLE TO BEHAVE HERE!
- Pros:Clean, beautiful town, swim, bike ride, fish, boating.
- Cons:Very quiet in town at night due to noise ordinances.
- In a nutshell:We love this town, go 7 or 8 times a year.
It is like a French Cafe` in the middle of Rehoboth! You will love the food here. Fruit Tarts, and Croissants, but the... more travel advice
Takes you to a few (and I mean few) select spots. Narrated tours of 6 or more available. From 8am to 2am daily. Map and... more travel advice
- See All Forced Reading
- See All Sirocco Motel, room #1
- Paddle Ball, and Volley Ball are going...
- See All A couple of good arcades on the...
- See All A yearly tradition!
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Rehoboth Beach Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rehoboth Beach, Delaware USA"
- "Family Friendly And Fun--Rehoboth/Dewey Beach"
- "21st Birthday at the Beach"
- "Rehoboth Beach Break"
- "Rehoboth Beach Summer Vacation"
- "Rehoboth Beach"
- "Rehoboth beach trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rehoboth Beach
- Hotels in Rehoboth Beach
- Transportation in Rehoboth Beach
- Nightlife in Rehoboth Beach
- Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach
- Shopping in Rehoboth Beach
- Warnings and Dangers in Rehoboth Beach
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rehoboth Beach
- 45 Reviews
- 44 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 38 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Rehoboth Beach?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rehoboth Beach
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "What were top 5 pages a week ago,..."
- Commented on one of acemj's Rehoboth Beach travel pages
- Wrote a Review Crepe Papillion Cafe` in Rehoboth Beach Local Customs
- Uploaded a Photo to "Rent one of these"
- updated a Rehoboth Beach Travel Page "Rehoboth Beach, Delaware USA"
Photos in Rehoboth BeachSee All Photos (44)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 65 reviews, 69 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 55 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 32 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delaware Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Myers Beach Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rehoboth Beach Intro, 45 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucaya Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue