"The Indian River Inlet" Delaware Seashore State Park by tpangelinan
Delaware Seashore State Park Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 12 photos
We have always loved this beach! It's always quiet, with not a lot of people. No bugs or jellyfish and clean sand! Easy access from all resort areas in Delaware and upper Maryland!
Some times the waves do get big enough for surfin'!
- Pros:Always clean and no jellyfish!
- In a nutshell:Go here, the most quiet beach around!
If I had a jetski I would love this! Some of the wave these guys get in the currents are awesome! When a big boat comes... more travel advice
Bring a change of clothes. Once you are finished swimming all day and feeling sticky, you can take a shower at the bath... more travel advice
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Delaware Seashore State Park Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Delaware Seashore State Park
- Hotels in Delaware Seashore State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Delaware Seashore State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Delaware Seashore State Park
- 10 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Delaware Seashore State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Delaware Seashore State Park
Photos in Delaware Seashore State ParkSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 65 reviews, 69 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 55 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 32 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delaware Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Myers Beach Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rehoboth Beach Intro, 45 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucaya Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue