"Welcome to the Caribbean mon!" Top 5 Page for this destination Caribbean and Central America by tpangelinan

Caribbean and Central America Travel Guide: 42,728 reviews and 105,013 photos

The Caribbean is Paradise!

The Caribbean is full of many wonderful island to explore, relax and excape from your every day brain melting job! If you live for your next vacation and that's is the only this that keeps you going, is knowing "My vacation is coming soon!" then this is where you need to be, in the Caribbean, sun, fun, and the caribbean! Every where you look the beauty surrounds you from the water to the mountains, the tropical flowers, the reefs and the beaches lined with beautiful palm trees, that's heaven! So come take a look a heaven on earth.

• Pros:Perfect beaches, tropical every thing!
  • Cons:the poverty in some areas
  • In a nutshell:The only place to vacation if you love beaches!
  • Last visit to Caribbean and Central America: May 2002
  • Intro Written Apr 25, 2005

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2007 at 4:39 AM

Yes, I can hear the Caribbean calling me right now.

• SLLiew's Profile Photo
    Feb 14, 2007 at 7:08 PM

Excellent introduction to the Caribbean. I can imagine myself sipping pinacolada after a swim with the dolphins. Will come back and check your other pages. Cheers, SL

• bijo69's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2006 at 6:35 AM

These colours are just amazing! What a contrast to the grey skies here... Great intro to the Caribbean!!!

• Chatte40's Profile Photo
    May 31, 2005 at 1:06 AM

Hi! This is the reason I`ve reserved a trip to Curacao in March 2006! All my family loves animals, and I promised to my daughter to find a place where to swim with dolphins..Nice picture.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2005 at 3:50 PM

Alluring pages. Compelling photographs, colorful narrative with a touch of wit, & positive information. This is where you belong because you are a real lover of the water, the beach, the ambience. What a delight to say, "Another drink, please".

• RedEaredPanda's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2005 at 8:07 PM

Thanx for visiting our Yerevan pages.. Enjoyed especially watching the beautiful pictures of the Caribean along with interesting tips as commentary.. Thanx again!!

• cokes's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2005 at 7:40 PM

I just love the Beach and this would be the Ideal place for me. The water looks nice :o) Great Page , love the flower pics.

tpangelinan

“Dance with the Dolphins”

Badges & Stats in Caribbean and Central America

• 2 Countries

Have you been to Caribbean and Central America?