"Georgia is a Peach!" Top 5 Page for this destination Georgia by tpangelinan

Georgia Travel Guide: 5,416 reviews and 11,101 photos

Georgia is a wonderful state full of history, wide open spaces, beautiful beaches and islands. Savannah is just dripping with history, great tours, and amazing old Victorian homes. The streets in Savannah are lined with trees stretching across to the ones on the other side, creating a wonderful canopy with Spanish Moss draping from the branches, I just love that. Georgia has many beautiful little islands to explore too, with miles of beaches!

We are moving to Georgia!

We are moving to Georgia very shortly! Michael is being relocated for his job in Buckhead just outside of Atlanta. We found a home in Marietta about 25 miles away, which means an hour commute due to the traffic issue that Atlanta has. We can't wait to move in to our new diggs.

The back of our new Home

• Pros:Beautiful state full of things to do!
  • In a nutshell:Check it out!
  • Last visit to Georgia: May 2006
  • Intro Updated May 21, 2006

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2005 at 3:38 AM

You paint a compelling picture. I should probably plan a return trip to Savannah.

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2004 at 3:42 PM

You gave me a few good suggestions for my adventures in Georgia, soon.

• MarvintheMartian's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2004 at 4:02 AM

Looks like a very relaxed and interesting place to visit. I'm moving to the US for a couple years (at least!) and I think I'm going to be busy visiting lots of the US the average UK tourist wouldn't get to!!

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2004 at 1:22 PM

Excellent pages. I lived for 15 years in Augusta and later Albany, GA. Loved everything about it but the HOT summers. Next time visit the North Georgia mounatins. The roads there are anything but flat and straight.

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2004 at 6:48 AM

When I think of Georgia I think of Peaches and Peanuts!!! I guess there's more to Georgia than I realized!! Cool page!

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Mar 23, 2004 at 11:49 PM

Nice introduction to the "good ole south"! Enjoyed my virtual visit very much!

tpangelinan Used To Live Here!

tpangelinan

“Dance with the Dolphins”

Badges & Stats in Georgia

Have you been to Georgia?

Latest Activity in Georgia