Florida Off The Beaten Path Tips by tpangelinan Top 5 Page for this destination
Florida Off The Beaten Path: 123 reviews and 136 photos
Go for a dip!
Go swimming here at Bahia Honda Key State park, it's perfect. There were Manates swimming with us, and I really would like to camp here sometime. You can camp right on the island. The views are wonderful and so peaceful here.
Old washed out bridge
The overseas railroad. Henry Flagler built this rail road in 1912. In 1935 a hurricane destroyed a section. It had to cross water 30' deep. 5, 055' bridge. The top was for two lanes of traffic after this.
Started in 1905, complete in 1912, often refered to as Flagler's Folly.
More Reviews (32)
- See All Decent vendors on Duval St. Key West
- See All Old Town Trolley
- See All The Sunset Celibration on Mallory...
- See All Key West
- See All Southern most House in the USA
- See All Causeway Beaches
- See All The Sanibel Stoop
- See All Wind Surfing is great here!
- See All Great food & Prices at the Shrimp Shack!
- Make a spread sheet of you trip stuff
- See All Man-O-War Danger
Been to Florida?Share your travels with the world!
tpangelinan's Related Pages
Florida Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Sunny Florida"
- "FLORIDA THEME PARKS FUN - LIFES A BEACH"
- "Rich Tapestry of Sand, Wetlands, & Forests"
- "Come to the Sunshine State"
- "Finding Florida, Today and the Way It Was"
- "Jefie's first visit to Southwest Florida!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Florida
- Hotels in Florida
- Transportation in Florida
- Nightlife in Florida
- Restaurants in Florida
- Shopping in Florida
- Warnings and Dangers in Florida
- See All...
Explore the World
- Coeur d'Alene
- Royal Leamington Spa Hotels
- Portage Hotels
- Udon Thani
- Greenland Hotels
- Horsham Hotels
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Off The Beaten Path
- Jaisalmer Off The Beaten Path
- Hythe Off The Beaten Path
- Tucson Off The Beaten Path
- Dahlonega Off The Beaten Path
- Newtown Castle
- Province of New Brunswick Off The Beaten Path
- Morelia Off The Beaten Path
- Tunisia Off The Beaten Path
- Parati Off The Beaten Path
- Pulau Redang Off The Beaten Path
- City Environs
Badges & Stats in Florida
- 279 Reviews
- 355 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 16 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (51)
Have you been to Florida?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Florida
- Posted in Technical Help Forum "What were top 5 pages a week ago,..."
- updated a Florida Travel Page "Welcome to Sunny Florida"
- Commented on one of scottishvisitor's Florida travel pages
- Wrote a Review Decent vendors on Duval St. Key West in Florida Shopping
- Uploaded a Photo to "Nautical lovers paradise"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Key West Intro, 65 reviews, 69 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 55 reviews, 59 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Charleston Intro, 32 reviews, 74 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Delaware Intro, 40 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fort Myers Beach Intro, 38 reviews, 52 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rehoboth Beach Intro, 45 reviews, 44 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lucaya Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Virginia Beach Intro, 40 reviews, 41 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Florida Intro, 34 reviews, 35 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Wilmington Intro, 29 reviews, 40 photos, 1 travelogue
FriendsSee All Friends (52)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Top Florida hotels
- Orlando Hotels
- 3092 Reviews - 5855 Photos
- Key West Hotels
- 2037 Reviews - 4028 Photos
- Miami Beach Hotels
- 1034 Reviews - 2092 Photos
- Kissimmee Hotels
- 181 Reviews - 351 Photos
- Fort Lauderdale Hotels
- 659 Reviews - 1389 Photos
- Miami Hotels
- 1267 Reviews - 2919 Photos
- Panama City Beach Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 291 Photos
- Daytona Beach Hotels
- 226 Reviews - 472 Photos
- Saint Augustine Hotels
- 710 Reviews - 1930 Photos
- Tampa Hotels
- 1024 Reviews - 2336 Photos
- Naples Hotels
- 269 Reviews - 610 Photos
- Fort Myers Beach Hotels
- 123 Reviews - 254 Photos
- Key Largo Hotels
- 127 Reviews - 252 Photos
- Saint Pete Beach Hotels
- 49 Reviews - 143 Photos
- Sanibel Island Hotels
- 193 Reviews - 374 Photos