"Welcome to Sunny Florida" Top 5 Page for this destination Florida by tpangelinan

Florida Travel Guide: 21,455 reviews and 47,042 photos

There really is nothing like waking up to the sunrises in Florida! The sky is full of color. Florida has some of the most beautiful coastline we have ever seen on the eastern coast. Plenty to do in this state of sun and fun, a swim suit is a must here!

• Pros:Just beautiful and love the beaches!
  • In a nutshell:Must go visit the beaches
  • Last visit to Florida: May 2003
  • Intro Updated Aug 31, 2006

• amandajayne81's Profile Photo
    Nov 22, 2010 at 12:31 AM

Great tips. Looks like a wonderful state to visit.

• Oct 9, 2008 at 1:02 PM

Tampa Bay tennis pro Curt Calkins chartered a fishing boat Monday with Jimmy Connors and their wives for some deep sea action.

• blue_sky04's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2008 at 7:44 PM

I really like some of your photos. The sunrise photo is great. Nice tips, too:-)

• Gwynneth's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2005 at 9:56 PM

Can't wait to get back to Florida! What a beautiful beach walk shot you have! Greetings from Australia and me.

• karenincalifornia's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2005 at 12:12 PM

Wonderful tips on a beautiful state I have only just recently really discovered! I like the Southernmost shot!

• May 14, 2005 at 9:29 AM

Great Florida page. I need to get busy with mine. Thanks. :-)

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Apr 2, 2005 at 1:00 AM

I have to say that this page is an interesing reading. The pictures are enticing, and the passion you have for this wonderful State is contageous! Regards.

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2005 at 6:06 AM

I wish I had so much more of this beautiful state. Your tips are always a superb enticement, not to mention the restaurants. Getting a little wet for the perfect sunset - well worth it.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Feb 13, 2005 at 1:54 PM

Outstanding pages on Florida. PLenty of good, solid information, fantastic photographs. This is really enticing, especially on a cold February day.

• myrtle's Profile Photo
    Jun 10, 2004 at 4:21 PM

Thanks for the comment on my Barcelona page. Your Florida page makes me wanna return there so badly. Especially the restaurant info about the seafood. Mmmm.

tpangelinan

“Dance with the Dolphins”

Badges & Stats in Florida

Have you been to Florida?